is proud to announce that we are building a new 200' class liftboat
. Mr. Mike Melacon, owner, has signed a contract with Marine Industrial Fabricators
in New Iberia, LA for this construction. Offshore Liftboats
is expecting delivery in the 2nd quarter of 2013 and has chosen to name the vessel L/B Vanessa
after Mr.Mike's oldest daughter. The L/B Vanessa
will be a sister ship to the L/B Michelle
(who ironically are sisters in real life!). This will be Offshore Liftboats
8th new build over the last 10+ years. We are excited to be able to continue our new construction program!
The L/B Vanessa
will have the following specs:
- Open Deck area of 4,500 sq. ft.
- Leg Length of 200'
- Max Deck Height Above Mudline of 163'
- 125T - 100' Primary Crane
- 30T - 56'-100' Secondary Crane
- Working Water Depth of 136'
- Accommodations for 43 persons other than crew.